Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why does the Webster Dictionary keep printing the wrong meaning for the N_word?

From my understanding, and what most other black people I associate with have understanding of the definition to mean



N_word- 1)a non white person who is being subjected to white supremacy or 2) a person that is a prisoner to injustice.



The process of not being a N_word is called Deniggerization - meaning, the process of not being the subject of white supremacy.



So when someone says, YOUUUUUU N_word!!!!!!, I say well yes I am because I am infact being subjected to white supremacy ....simple as that. It is what it is.Why does the Webster Dictionary keep printing the wrong meaning for the N_word?
So you answered your own question.
Dude, I usually don't agree with people like "Wrath of Khal", but he called you out. Stop being a victim. We overcame a long time ago. If you trying to get real acceptance, you are wasting your time and energy.

Report Abuse

Why does the Webster Dictionary keep printing the wrong meaning for the N_word?
Why does the Webster Dictionary also keep printing the wrong meaning for cracker and honky?



or 2) a person that is a prisoner to injustice.- thats a little misleading as a white person could be a prisoner to injustice, recently a white south african claimed political asylum in canada because he was being racially abused and in fear of his life which is an injustice, but that doesn't make him the n word does it?Why does the Webster Dictionary keep printing the wrong meaning for the N_word?
Ah yes...the eternal victim. Oh lawdy my troubles so hard...oh lawdy my troubles so hard....don't nobody know my troubles but god....don't nobody know my troubles but god.





The plantation is closed,"massa" past away years ago , but still there you stand a slave craving the lash.



Truly the wretched of this earth you are....the eternal victim.
You can think what you want, but the N-word means what they say, not what you interpret it as.
I don't know what it means either I just know it's offensive so I don't use it
That don't deserve no answer haus!

No comments:

Post a Comment