Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where can I get a good electronic Chinese (Mandarin) dictionary in Taipei?

I'm learning Mandarin and I want an electronic dictionary. I'm gonna be in Taipei for a few days soon. Does anyone know where there I can find a good affordable electronic dictionary? I want one that supports simplified characters and has more than one trustworthy dictionary like Oxford, Webster, etc...Where can I get a good electronic Chinese (Mandarin) dictionary in Taipei?
Go to Guanghua Electronic Market (MRT Chunghsiao Hsinsheng) for the best deals.



Look for the brand BESTA and choose the model that fits you best (some have color screens that hike up the prices and stuff)



Their line of dictionaries include Oxford (I think) and English to Chinese and Chinese to English dictionaries, and a load of other stuff
Not sure why you want simplified if you'll be in Taiwan - since they use traditional characters. Better to learn traditional first anyway, the transition is much easier than the other way around. Not a big fan of electronic dictionaries either - but they are easy to find in any department store.

For real Mandarin learning the best books and dictionaries are to be had at the Lucky Bookstore near Shi Da University on Roosevelt Rd.Where can I get a good electronic Chinese (Mandarin) dictionary in Taipei?
Guang Hwa Electronic mall



NTD 6500 for a latest Besta BrandWhere can I get a good electronic Chinese (Mandarin) dictionary in Taipei?
bookstore



Sunfar ( 闋嗙櫦 ) 3C store
  • cool mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment