Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do you feel about the word "ginormous" being added to the latest version of Merriam-Webster's Dictionary?

Right on. Hopefully "windowlicker" will make it in there someday. Hey, we all have dreams.How do you feel about the word "ginormous" being added to the latest version of Merriam-Webster's Dictionary?
cool..super cool...i;m waiting for FANTABULOUS to be added
It reminds me of dinosaurs.How do you feel about the word "ginormous" being added to the latest version of Merriam-Webster's Dictionary?
any way to turn a buckHow do you feel about the word "ginormous" being added to the latest version of Merriam-Webster's Dictionary?
fantastic
nada thing
Seriously?! How cool, I use that word all the time. Muahahahahahahahaha now I will never be put down when someone tells me that word isn't proper English.
It doesn't bother me.
lol i like that word, and use it quite frequently
People say it enough. It may as well be added. The word "ain't" is in there so why not? I don't think there would be anything wrong with it.
Well,I have been using that word for years, just made it up as I often do many of the words I use. It certainly makes sense and so I am glad it is now a legal word. Ginormous.
If they can add the f word to it, why not that? I vote yes!!! Thanks for asking!!!
i think its pretty sweet
Are you serious? I heard that they took out the word gullible.
i say... why not? :)
Ginormous should be added. Modern times, calls for a modern language. I wouldn't truly call it slang, so yes, it should be added.
I think "betwixt" is between... sorry haven't seen "ginormous"... May the meaning of "ginormous"?... tnx best %26amp; warmth rgrds!!!U
doesn't bother me. i didn't know it was actually real word, though.
is that really how it is spelled
Also the word smackdown
why not???

if bling is in there i dont see why not!!
it makes me want to swear. it's pretty f*cking gay
ginormous is a stoopid word
i use it now i wont get counted off on my essay at school(going to 10th) yeah i know i probally should have a better vocabulary. but i just cant seem to pass english.
depends on how they spell it...like that...i would feel like it would be made in to a science term, therefore depressed...
i think it's pretty stupid.
i didnt have a clue that had happended...but i am glad...now i can use the word ginormous in my reports and school and my teacher wont get her panties in a knot.....

"His head was shaped like a GINORMOUS eggshell"

"the dog had a GINORMOUS man thing"

"the GINORMOUS platapus ate the GINORMOUS pistacio"





mmm.ginormous....
Ginormous doesn't bother me too much, but some of the other new additions bother the heck out of me.
Makes me feel all tingly inside . . .
I LOVE it!! I use that word all the time, lol.
My son uses that word every day..so it works for me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment