Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is the Websters dictionary a liberal book?

I prefer Mao's little red book and Mein KampfIs the Websters dictionary a liberal book?
No, It just a dictionary...used by most
Of course it is. It uses facts collected by experts to reach conclusions as opposed to conservative dictionaries which rely on faith and belief to determine their definitions.Is the Websters dictionary a liberal book?
little red book in my lap? is that a menstrual joke or something? I don't know what you're referring to.



I assure you I don't have a little red book and my "aunt flo" ain't visiting.Is the Websters dictionary a liberal book?
Little buddy says please stand up and read your little red book and mein kamp because if you sit down you will break your neck.
Anything in life than involves having a brain is liberal.
lol!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment