Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a websters dictionary that was printed in the 1800's. I would like to know how much it would be worth.?

The dictionary is 5 to 6 inch's thick and has an imprinted brown leater cover. I'm exactly sure what year it is printed in. My best guess is 1882. The print date can be read, i just have it put in storage and cannot remember the year. It seems to me that the book is in good condition.I have a websters dictionary that was printed in the 1800's. I would like to know how much it would be worth.?
My best advice would be to look for similar products on e-bay or an online used %26amp; rare book site such as abebooks. See what those prices are. In all likelihood you've done this already.



I know this isn't terribly helpful but its better than no help at all I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment