Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why aren't the words, f*** and sh** in Webster's dictionary?

You can find them in Spanish-English dictionaries.Why aren't the words, f*** and sh** in Webster's dictionary?
Because the regular dictionary has no meaning for those words. But I don't know I think they might be in a slang dictionary?
The dictionary you are looking at must be abridged. Try an unabridged dictionary.Why aren't the words, f*** and sh** in Webster's dictionary?
It depends on which dictionary you have. They are in my Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, 11th edition.Why aren't the words, f*** and sh** in Webster's dictionary?
Because they're sh*tty words to use.
Try another dictionary.

My Longman dictionary have them.
I have a Random House Webster College dictionary and these words are in my dictionary.
Perhaps write to them and find out.
Why look them up, if you already know what they mean??
they are
f*** and sh** are in the dictionary

see http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/****

see http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/****



please don't report me for this
TRY THE WEBSTERS UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY
If you need to look them up in a dictionary, you are so out of it.
Well thanks for the info- I never had the want to ever look those words up!
f*** is not a word. s** is in the dictionary (a large one) it is the future tense of the verb "shat"

No comments:

Post a Comment