Saturday, February 4, 2012

What word would you ADD to the updated Dictionary?

Here is a link to the new words being added to the Merriam-Webster dictionary.



http://news.aol.com/story/_a/a-ginormous鈥?/a>



Ginormous: Extremely large; humongous



Smackdown: The act of knocking down or bringing down an opponent; a contest in entertainment wrestling; a decisive defeat; a confrontation between rivals or competitors



Crunk: A style of Southern rap music featuring repetitive chants and rapid dance rhythms



Perfect storm: A critical or disastrous situation created by a powerful concurrence of factors



What would you add?What word would you ADD to the updated Dictionary?
I would add that hell is mankinds common grave, not a place of torment.
I would add PWNEDWhat word would you ADD to the updated Dictionary?
From what I understand, 'thingamajig' is not yet in there. It is a word I frequently use when at a loss for the proper word. I even informed my boyfriend the other night that I am considering lobbying for the word to be added (since he hates it when I use it).What word would you ADD to the updated Dictionary?
Stoked: surfer slang for happy
Crunk, cuz I love that kind of rap
Bozone: (n.) The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating.
The name of God.

YHWH; Yahweh; Jehovah.
pointaduckaset.....you come up with the definition!





but Bozone is funny as hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment