Thursday, February 9, 2012

Whats Sleeping Berth in Webster's Desk Dictionary's words?

I'm doing a school project and NEED to know what that is. I cant find it! Then i need it to be in my paper PLEASE help!!Whats Sleeping Berth in Webster's Desk Dictionary's words?
.
A sleeping space on a plane ship or train.
Looks like a double bunk bed http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=sleepi鈥?/a>

berth is the word to search for in the dictionary.Whats Sleeping Berth in Webster's Desk Dictionary's words?
I suppose you could look in Webster's Desk Dictionary. The online site defers to ask.reference.com which gives links to wikipedia detailing the history of berths on boats and trains.Whats Sleeping Berth in Webster's Desk Dictionary's words?
A sleeping berth is a flip-down bed on a train. I don't know what Webster's Desk Dictionary's definition would be, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment