Saturday, February 4, 2012

I got an 1882 Webster's Dictionary on eBay. Inside, I found some old four-leaf clovers. What should I do?

You got several choices here:

1. Crush them up in a soup or stew for seasoning.

2. Spray-shellac them and make decorative artwork.

3. Encase them in C4 and use them to rescue the mine-shaft

victims. (weeelll! nothing else worked!!)

4. Roll them into a cigarette and fire it up, to see what they do.

5. Encase them in a ten foot cube of concrete and guard

them 24/7 (yes, like the Ark of the Covenant in Israel...)

6. Mark up the price and put them back up for sale on eBay.

7. Fatten up your rabbits for dinner with them.

8. Make photocopies and sell the copies for cash.

9. Have them radio-carbon dated and try to determine their

biblical/archaeological significance.

10. Submit them as forensic evidence in the next

O.J. Simpson trial.





(You don't have to tell me which one you decide to do.)I got an 1882 Webster's Dictionary on eBay. Inside, I found some old four-leaf clovers. What should I do?
My brother James was very good at finding them. I wonder where he got his information? Maybe he was searching in an alfalfa patch, or something. But he can still fatten up the rabbits!

(And use their feet...)

Report Abuse


That is so cool! What a delicious find. I'd research on how to preserve the clovers. Ask Mr. Google.I got an 1882 Webster's Dictionary on eBay. Inside, I found some old four-leaf clovers. What should I do?
You lucky dog.I got an 1882 Webster's Dictionary on eBay. Inside, I found some old four-leaf clovers. What should I do?
Keep them. Four leaf clovers are lucky.
Look again. The reason four-leaf clovers are so lucky is that there really aren't any - at least, scientists have not discovered them in nature. Probably a split-leafed clover or, more likely, not clover at all.



Jim, http://www.life-after-harry-potter.com
Keep the clover pressed just the way it was... (in wax paper if you forget) in another big book you rarely read. That's a cool find. You're going to be lucky, huh? It's okay to have them; you were meant to find them. They're yours now. Take it easy, but take it...as my granny used to say!
Make a wish, and hold onto it. Give some of the others to your friends who also need wishes and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment