Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Poll:Urban dictionary or Webster Dictionary?

What is the last word u looked up in the urban dictionaryPoll:Urban dictionary or Webster Dictionary?
LOOK UP TONY DANZA ITS HILARIOUS

READ ALL THE DEFINITIONS

AS IN CAVEY GAVE AMY THE TONY DANZA
Urban dictionary makes my brain melt.

That website turns every word into a dirty word.

"Pocket" is a women's genitalia.Poll:Urban dictionary or Webster Dictionary?
urban dictionary



I will be honest

alaskan pipe linePoll:Urban dictionary or Webster Dictionary?
Urban dictionary is more fun...and last word I looked up is "over 9000" :P
urban dictionary

trade
I don't think this is appropriate, but honestly...



"n*gger guy"



I was thinking about South Park! lol
I can't remember
Has to be Urban, all the way...



"Cameltoe" is not in Websters.... go figure....
Webster dictionary. i looked up my name in the Urban dictionary and its meaning-i thought it was inappropriate and completely false.
Webster's.



Oh my, it's been a while since I used Urban Dictionary. So, I don't quite remember.
The last thing I looked up in Urban Dictionary was Portugese Gas Pedal.



I heart Urban Dictionary so much.
urban dictionary.

the last word i looked up was "antipasto"
Cleveland Steamer...



***cries***
I didn't mean to look it up in the urban dictionary, I just googled it to make sure that I spelled it correctly, but instead at the very top of the page found a link to the urban dictionary and found a sad definition to Teradactyl... :(



1. teradactyl The sexual act of performing fellatio and simultaneously jerking off two penii. This motion resembles that of a teradactyl in flight. Related to skiing, but arms are raised, and mouth is open.

I used to think that the teradactyl was extinct until Bruce, Dante, and I met up with that ho-bag Tina.



2. teradactyl Teradactyl: a sex manuver in which, right before the male ejaculates, he brings the blanket over his shoulders and flaps his "wings" against the female.

Rob did one helluva teradactyl last night...
I usually end up using Websters
i don't read much...i only read war and peace,,cos i had 2 years to fill in......seamanab x
I have My "Redneck" dictionary here, in The 'Dirty South'....lol...!!
Websters...I only use the Urban one to keep up with the times and to remain safe in adverse conditions.



The last word I looked up was ho.
I havent used either in a while
Webster Dictionary
Webster Dictionary
I haven't ever used the Urban Dictionary.
It's been awhile, but probably Websters.
any one

No comments:

Post a Comment