Friday, January 27, 2012

I have a 1892 webster dictionary is it worth something?

Abe books - between 拢3 and 拢10 (not much, say $8).



If it was in pristine condition, perhaps a bit more. http://www.abebooks.com/

First editions in pristine condition are the books worth money, or those with a good signature. Since bookshops started arranging mass signings, signed books are worth less than they used to be.



Sad. I have several first editions but the money I would get for them is worth is less than the thrill I get from owning them.



Use it as a decorative bookshelf filler.I have a 1892 webster dictionary is it worth something?
It depends on the condition of the book and whether you can find anyone to buy it. If you can find someone to buy it, but the book is in bad condition, they will probably pay less for it. If the book is in good condition, you'll just need to find someone willing to buy it. The rarity of the type of dictionary it is will factor in as well. If the dictionary is widely available, then it won't be worth as much, but if it's rare it will be worth more.I have a 1892 webster dictionary is it worth something?
OMG!! seriously! the 1,st edition came out in 1828, shocking to me,[wikipedia] My answer would be a Big fat yes! depending on its condition ofcourse.Look into buy %26amp; sell websites. Doubt there would be a comparasson re;$$, Musiums might be of interest as well.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment