Friday, January 27, 2012

WHAT AM I? Clue #1. Using this definition of the word "animal" from webster dictionary :: any of a kingdom (An?

WHAT AM I?

Clue #1. Using this definition of the word "animal" from webster dictionary :: any of a kingdom (Animalia) of living things including many-celled organisms and often many of the single-celled ones (as protozoans) that typically differ from plants in having cells without cellulose walls, in lacking chlorophyll and the capacity for photosynthesis, in requiring more complex food materials (as proteins), in being organized to a greater degree of complexity, and in having the capacity for spontaneous movement and rapid motor responses to stimulation...would make me the oldest, and also the first animal in existence.

Clue #2. I am light enough to dance on the surface of water, but strong enough to destroy almost anything around me.

Clue #3. I only have 1 known body part.WHAT AM I? Clue #1. Using this definition of the word "animal" from webster dictionary :: any of a kingdom (An?
paramecium maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment