Friday, January 27, 2012

Is the Webster's Dictionary is coming out with a sequel?

I really enjoyed the first one but it left me wanting more!Is the Webster's Dictionary is coming out with a sequel?
The 'Webster' dictionary has been continuously updated.
However, Webster was an American, and taught us to spell "harbor" without the unnecessary 'u'. I'm surprised you liked it so much.
It did come out with a sequal - Webster's Thesaurus! But like most sequals, definitely not as good as the first one. :)Is the Webster's Dictionary is coming out with a sequel?
I SO TOTALLY hope so! I was totally not satisfied with the first one:) Tell me if they do, so my mood will get higher again!



-_-Is the Webster's Dictionary is coming out with a sequel?
Good one! I didn't know that trolling season had opened - but yours was fresh and original.
I heard it has been leaked.
This is why I don't ask more questions on Y!A - my ideas aren't very good! Well, I thought it was funny anyway.
maybe you should write to them and tell them you want another one
  • face book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment