Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1976 collection of classical music vinyl records from websters dictionary?

I am trying to find out a little more information on an old set of vinyl albums Ive seen at the flea market. Its a 1976 Websters Dictionary Classical Music albums (its a set). Does anyone know where I can find more information on it? I cant seem to find anything online and there isnt anywhere I can go in my town to have it looked at.





Thank you kindly!1976 collection of classical music vinyl records from websters dictionary?
I'm guessing another company made the records for the Webster's Dictionary company (Longiene's or K-Tel) who marketed them, probably along with their big dictionaries. Reader's Digest used to sell collections of such things, as well as Time-Life.



I'll bet you can get a good bargain on those recordings. Lots of 'em were made by both the London Symphony (my favorite) and the London Philharmonic (still very good). No way to tell what's in the recordings without looking at the labeling on the box.



Good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment