Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have an original 1864 Webster Dictionary and I'm trying to find out how much it is worth.?

I'm trying to find out the value and where the best place is to sell it. For it's age, it'sin really good shape. It's all in tack.I have an original 1864 Webster Dictionary and I'm trying to find out how much it is worth.?
Check this site where rare/used book dealers post their books for sale, www.bookfinder.com.

Try to match yours exactly with title, publisher, date, etc. Condition is very important in valuing old books.I have an original 1864 Webster Dictionary and I'm trying to find out how much it is worth.?
there is a 1847 websters dictionary startin bid at 77 dollars....I dont know but I bet it would be close. Check out ebayI have an original 1864 Webster Dictionary and I'm trying to find out how much it is worth.?
I'll give you a dollar

No comments:

Post a Comment